Subscribe

Friday, July 3, 2020

Thoughts

I should get the proof Monday or Tuesday.

So it should be out by the end of the month. I plan to have a Amazon ad as soon as I can.
I think it will stir up interest at least. Sci-fi may stir up interest of its own.

I got a FB post ready for the groups. I really don't know if posting in the groups help. It seems only writers go there and most of them don't read or buy. 

We're obsessed with our own book or have sacrificed reading for writing. I read only specific writers besides writer's digest myself.  I have read two books by Springfield Missouri authors and liked them but I'm not an adventurous type.  I stick with my try-and-true authors.

Money is also a consideration. If the Kindle is over$2.99 I won't get it. I'll pay more for a hardcopy if the shipping is free or at least reasonable. But I don't have a money tree in my backyard. And a fixed income leaves little wiggle room.


No comments:

Post a Comment