Subscribe

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Proof

Proof is being proofread. Looks good to me. Wanted it simple the cover. I read through it and didn't see anything wrong but then I wouldn't. :)

So hopefully it will be out by the end of the month. I got the FB post ready to go. And I plan to have a Amazon ad. Since it's a sci-fi book it might sell better. We shall see.

Next book is ready to start. I have the cover done as well. So Emergent is a go whenever I want.

I got a supernatural mystery and an Alliance book to get out before I do the second book of either time-lost or Fallborn. The plot bunnies are ruthless. They all want time but I can't do more than two books at a time or I lose concentration and nothing gets done.

I'll keep this blog and the others updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment