Subscribe

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Well I'm done.

I finished the last chapter of my sci-fi but didn't like the ending so I'm redoing it.

So I guess I'm not really finished.

I'm redoing the beginning and the end. After that I'm editing and spell checking. Then sending it off to the publisher's.

I just don't like the beginning. Not enough of a hook. And the first sentence doesn't have any flair. Want to hook from the first.

As to the ending I think it needs a bit more.

I'll work it out.

The book should be ready to publish by the end of the month. So it should be out by July.  If not before.

My dad has got projects for me to do this summer. So that's why the rush on these books. And because I had planned to reveal them at the BTP Con.

I'll have to work on another book this winter for 2021 BTP Con.  Something to keep me busy during the cold days.


No comments:

Post a Comment