Subscribe

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Time tunnel

As you can see I changed the pic. I had been looking for something similar to a time tunnel and a Stargate mixed together. 

This is as close as I could find for free. Pixabay. Free pics commercial use.

Resurgent is still at the publisher's. Hasn't found a reader yet.

Did a little editing on Emergent.

I have both Emergent and Keeper open to work on. I slip from one to the other when I get writer's block, hoping to break it.

Sometimes it works.

I read my weekly writer's digest Monday post last Sunday.  It's on my author page on FB.  I'll look for next week's post this weekend.

I found some nice pictures for covers on Pixabay. I've been playing with Canvas.com making covers for the next books. It's the most enjoyable thing next to writing "the end" :)

So Emergent and the book after that have covers now. And I have pictures to choose from for more.

So this has been a very productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment