Subscribe

Friday, April 17, 2020

Words Worth 8

Did a little over 1000 words.

About a page a day.  I'm still reading a book a day as well so I figured that's why.

I get into these reading jags and can't seem to put a book down. :). Pun intended.

Anyway I work a little on the sci-fi during the afternoon. Usually get a page written then my mind drifts to what I want to read that evening. So I looked at my Kindle library and spend an hour deciding which one I want. Then I look at new free books.

So I wiyl away the rest of the afternoon on FB and Amazon.

These jags usually don't last long so I'll be back to regularly scheduled writing soon.  Meanwhile I'm getting some writing done.

The book is well over half way done. I'm at the homestretch. Unless something changes I should be done before middle of next month. Well, depends on how the editing goes.

My editing.  Once it gets turned in it will be edited again.

So really the sci-fi book is coming along nicely. It is definitely different style then my other books.


No comments:

Post a Comment