Subscribe

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Words Worth 6

Just a few words shy of 30,000.

I'm a little over half way through, though I may only get 40,000 words this draft.

This book is coming along nicely. I'm fitting in the scenes and moving towards the end.

The beginning will need some finessing. I wrote it a long time ago and just worked from there. Added the scenes and filled in between. I'm on the fill between the third and fourth scenes, then I'll be on my way to the end. Though I need to change a bit of the fourth scene.

As I said I'm doing this book a bit different than the others. They were written as if they were movies: fast paced and action packed. This book is written more in depth.
There is still action and a moving pace but more character.

Hopefully y'all will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment