Subscribe

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Signing idea

I decided to write a saying in the language that the Ilan language derived from.

Maim hara Gaya hum!

Then sign and date.

Do you think that's a good idea?

 To leave the reader guessing a bit. If they ask about it I would just say it is from the language Ilan originally came from. And let them look it up if they choose.  A bit of mystery.

While I was messing around with languages I looked at Gaelic. The Irish and Scott's had demon gods too. And the people of Greenpeace live in Clans but I went with my original plan though I added Irish and Scott's bits. It wouldn't be inconceivable that the two peoples mixed when they decided to colonize.

Sharon hasn't gotten to Resurgent yet. She's been working on another book that's been taking a while. She said that mine is next.


No comments:

Post a Comment