Subscribe

Thursday, January 23, 2020

New book series

I'm a writer and this is to be a blog about a new series I'm starting.

I have two other blogs that I'm going to be linking to this blog right now. I may add another when I get to writing my other series.

This series is called the Time-Lost. The characters are linked through a common experience but are different in each story.

The first book I'm working on is untitled right now. I will go through the experience of writing it on this blog.

I have five books planned for this series. Each has a basic idea and a first chapter written.

This series is sci-fi, a divergent from my urban fantasy books. I also used a different style of writing for it.  So if you have read my other books and didn't care for the style you should give this one a try to see if you may like this style.

I usually update blogs once a week.  I may try a different style with this blog. I don't know yet.

Just wanted to let you know the basics of the blog. Next time I may do the basics of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment